Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Have Nots - Serf City USA

About This Blog (Click)

Oh my, this is one of my personal favorite street punk and ska releases of the year and it's already up for free.  This is a real treat that will be loved by fans of everything from Rancid to the Bosstones.  Don't hesitate, download this one immediately (it is only up for a week), it's a killer summer album, been listening to it for months and it still hasn't gotten old.

The Have Nots - Serf City USA (192 kbps)

Download the Album From Purevolume (one week only) (Edit: Promotion Over)

1 comment:

SabrinaAquiles said...

Men, I love this band and i found it today, can you give me a direction to download the cds free? it would be great-
add me on facebook so you tell me, or send me a mail.

Sabrina Aquiles is my user on face.

Thanks!