Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pheramones - Split with Amelia

About This Blog (Click)

I hate it when people say things I want to say before I say them, but I guess that's why academia invented quotes: "This is the new project from Steve of the Sidekicks and Pat of Shout Out Loud Prints. I've loved everything that these two have done in the past, and this is no exception."  In other words, The Sidekicks rock, and by extension so does the Pheramones.  Gruff pop-punkers need not hesitate.  (note, this split only includes the Pheramones tracks)

Pheramones - Split

2 comments:

If You Make It said...

Thanks for posting all of this stuff, although the actual band is Pheramones, it's from their split with Amelia.

VultureDude said...

Thanks for the clarification, fixed it up, love your website, it's become a staple for me :)