Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farmer's Boulevard - Three Albums

About This Band (Click)

I don't post a lot of thrashcore on here mostly because it's not something I find myself listening to much, and I imagine that most of my "regulars" on here probably don't either (just based on the comments I've read).  However, with German group Farmers Boulevard I'll make an exception, if only because I think at least one of their free albums is rather accessible.  "Still Four" is the one of which I speak, and throughout it the band flirts with melody very admirably.  The other two should probably have an extreme intensity disclaimer on them, but hey, if you like that type of thing, go for it!

Farmer's Boulevard - Still Four



Farmer's Boulevard - Red Carpet



Farmer's Boulevard - Caught By...

No comments: